Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Wednesday, December 20, 2006 @ 8:30 PM







 okeeeeeeeee i got ten th
ousand pictures to post. i dont think anyone bothers to view them but bahahah, i told it'd make the blog look mre hwoah yum woot wheee heee haaa wooo. :D yyuuuuuuuup! :D so uhm camwhore. I'm cam,tracey's whore.OOOOOOPS :D tsk! anyway yar. i received letters yesterday! MONEEEEHHH <3!!> okeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i doubt you guys understands w
hat im saying.. but i just wanna say..you want a bungalow car mercedes..anything ask me.:D ooooops! anyway yar,kids are soooooooo screwed now adays and haf nothing better to do..as you can see from the picture..:) little children.DO NOT DO THAT IN THE BUS ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS MOVING :DDD you go eeek eeeeeek waaaaaaaaa ooooooo nooooooooo! and boom you fall off the chair :DDDDDDDDDD
|